Richard James

Monday 12 July 2010

UPDATE!


Monday 12th July 2010
I am going to finally start blogging on a regular basis, providing i can A) be bothered and B) understand how to use this damn computer.

My last post was from a monologue i wrote as part of my Performance Art degree at South Bank, which is centered around new writing and devising. My new posts will be a collaboration of my creative writing and just daily blogging. However, what i had for breakfast and last night romance i feel will not be a highlighted feature. after all i am not Paris Hilton and don't intend to sell out.

Weekend update:
Richard James @ the annual Gillingham Terrace street party, Bath. This years theme was dead celebrities. I was tempted to go as myself, as having been on television a few times i count myself as a ZLISTER (joking) OF COURSE! Sarcasm aside, i decided to go as the fabulous and officially dead, Andy Warhol. Picture above!
Yes... Andy Warhol, not Myra Hindley! As if someone asked me if i had dressed as her... She may have been a monster
but bitch got style y'all! :P

I have a slight obsession with Warhol. He was a bold man who didn't conform.
Famous for his bold artwork, factories and the people who we're around him,
i feel very connected to him. Perhaps, if i move to Hackney Wick, i too can live the life of Warhol.
The scene in Hackney Wick is amazing. Little rich kids in disused factories, having massive parties
and making art. It is rather dreamy. However, i am not a rich kid looking for a personality i just
want to be in an artistic community where you are free to explore your creativity.

Ok, Papa has to go and have some wine and possibly contact Freddie (the man in the photo)
Perhaps more on him in my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment